Want to know how to make perfect eggs in the Instant Pot? This simple formula will give you perfect, easy-to-peel eggs either hard boiled or soft boiled.
A few ways to use those Instant Pot boiled eggs:
- I always keep a batch of hard boiled eggs on hand in my refrigerator for breakfast on the go, add to salads, etc.
- Have you tried a breakfast salad? I first had one a few years ago and think it’s genius. I prefer to make them with soft boiled eggs, but you can use whatever you like.
- Make deviled eggs. Or for a twist on the classic, guacamole deviled eggs.
- Make a healthier egg salad by swapping mayo for mashed avocado.
- Top them on your avocado toast.
- Use them to whip up a quick egg sandwich, this is my daughter Karina’s favorite egg sandwich.
- Add them to mason jar salads for protein, this is one of my favorites.
How to Make Perfect Eggs in the Instant Pot
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- rack that comes with the Instant Pot
- Place the rack in the bottom of the pot. Pour the water in the pot. Place the eggs on the rack.
For soft boiled:
- High pressure on manual 3 minutes. Quick release placing a towel over the valve so steam doesn’t get everywhere, then quickly run the eggs under cold water until cool enough to hold. Peel right away.
For hard boiled:
- High pressure on manual 5 minutes. Natural release 5 minutes then use quick release placing a towel over the valve so steam doesn’t get everywhere, then quickly run the eggs under cold water until cool enough to hold. Peel right away.
Yield: 4 eggs, Serving Size: 1 egg
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 2
- Points +:
- Calories: 78
- Total Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 186mg
- Sodium: 62mg
- Carbohydrates: 0.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Protein: 6g
from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8174097 http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/weightwatcherspointsrecipes/~3/Ji5SWZGcfdI/