Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette is the perfect easy Spring salad made with just a few simple ingredients – asparagus, hard boiled egg and bacon tossed with a Dijon vinaigrette.
This is one of my go-to salads this time of year. Asparagus and eggs are a match made in heaven, but not just for breakfast, it’s great for lunch too! I always keep hard boiled eggs on hand in my fridge to use throughout the week, therefore this salad came together in less than 10 minutes.
A few more reasons to love this salad:
- It’s perfect to pack for lunch on the go
- Can easily be made a head for meal prep, you can keep it refrigerated 4 to 5 days.
- Multiply the recipe to bring it to a potluck
- Eating seasonal means it’s inexpensive to make
- Perfect for low-carb diets, gluten-free and Paleo diets
from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8174097 http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/weightwatcherspointsrecipes/~3/Tf1yWWq8s5I/